Instructions for Completing Forms for
Five-Year Capital Improvements Program
The following notes are prepared to assist in completing
each of the Tables. The Space Guidelines and definitions can
be accessed by viewing the "Guidelines" (PDF) Tab/Worksheet.
Table 1: Facilities Inventory By Building (PDF)
Table 2: Facilities Inventory Changes (PDF)
- On-Campus refers to all campus sites. The definitions are
listed at the bottom of the
first page of Table 1 (below the Table)
- The column titled "Subtotal On-Campus Permanent" refers to
the first definition of
On-Campus. These inventories are included in Table 3
"Current Inventory" column.
- The column titled "Subtotal On-Campus Overflow" refers to
the second definition of On-Campus. This space is NOT REPORTED in Table 3 "Current
- The column titled "Total On-Campus Space" includes the sum
of "Subtotal On-Campus
Permanent" and "Subtotal On-Campus Overflow" columns. This
space is NOT REPORTED in Table 3.
Table 3: Computation of Space Needs (PDF)
- Reports current inventory and changes through 10-year
- The column titled "FY2015 After Gains/(Losses)" is
reported in Table 3 (column titled
"Surplus/(Deficit)" projected 10 years).
(See "Guidelines" (PDF)
Table 4: Computation of Parking Needs (PDF)
- Complete Enrollment/Employment Table First. Totals for
each type of enrollment/
employment are formulated for automatic entry. USE FALL 2005 (FY06) ENROLLMENT DATA MHEC Enrollment Projections June 2006.
- All Current data must be "hard entered" (Except Totals).
- FTDE, FTE and Headcount must be "hard entered" in both
Current and Projected cells
(Except FTDE "Total" cells)
- BVE is entered @ 20,000. Read "Guidelines" for further
- "Hard Enter" Current and 10-Year Inventories (other data
- Follow instructions in Table 4 section.