Institutions of Higher Education
Pursuant to the new law that took effect on July 1, 2012, out-of-state institutions that enroll Maryland students in fully online programs must register with the Commission.
The “Out-of-State Online Registration" (pdf) provides information regarding the registration process
- Initial Registration Forms (pdf) or (doc)
- Renewal Registration
- Bond (pdf) or (doc)
- Affidavit/Refund Policy (pdf) or (doc)
- Letter of Credit (pdf) or (doc)
- Renewal Yr. 2016-2017 - Data Reporting Requirements (.xls) reporting data for academic year Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
- File Submission Requirements (pdf) for the Data Reporting Requirement workbook.
- List of Programs (.xls)
Field Placement Report
- For programs with five or fewer simultaneous field experiences in Maryland that occurred between April 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015 use the 2015 Field Placement Report
- For programs with 10 or fewer simultaneous field experiences in a single program at one site in Maryland that occurred between January 1, 2016 - March 30, 2016 use the 2016 Field Placement Report
All applicants shall submit a complete registration form and supporting documents by certified mail to the address below, or by email to email@example.com. Payment and all original documents with signatures must be submitted via certified mail.
Renewal applicants shall submit the data report electronically and in a secure format to Koliwe.Moyo1@maryland.govOut-of-State Online Registration
Maryland High Education Commission
6 North Liberty Street, 10th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
The Out-of-State Online Registration Mailbox, firstname.lastname@example.org, will be exclusively used for communication regarding online registration.
View the list of institutions determined to be in compliance with the requirements of the Education Article, § 11-202.2 of the Annotated Code of Maryland and COMAR 13B.05.01 for fully online programs.
***The Everest College Phoenix is no longer registered with the Commission due to the college's loss of institutional accreditation on May 2, 2015. If you were a student of the Everest College Phoenix, please see these FAQs Everest FAQs for transcript, transfer, and financial information. Additional information is available from the U.S. Department of Education at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/about/announcements/corinthian.