Skip to Main Content

Maryland Postsecondary School Closures and
Closed School Transcripts

Information for students of closed private career schools:

Requesting student records or transcript for a closed Maryland postsecondary school:

  • To request a copy of student records from a closed Maryland postsecondary school, or a transcript, download, complete, sign and submit a Transcript Request Form to the Maryland Higher Education Commission.

  • List of closed Maryland schools (PDF) for which the Maryland Higher Education Commission maintains at least some student records.

  • Maryland Higher Education Commission closed school email:


Return to Private Career School homepage

Return to MHEC homepage