Private Career School
Annual Reporting for Fiscal Year 2015
7/1/2014 thru 6/30/2015
Files Available July 1, 2015 thru
September 30, 2015
Report due: October 1, 2015
Welcome to the web portal access for Private Career School annual reporting.
This is the Entry Page for the 2015 Annual Report for Private Career Schools.
Please read the directions carefully.
This year, NOTHING was mailed to private career schools except an
informational "heads-up" letter. For this year's annual report, everything is
available on this website for download.
There are three major changes to this year's Annual
Report: (1) elimination of the S-10 form, (2) elimination of
individualized forms, and (3) extending the due-date by one
month to October 1, 2015.
ALL forms and documents related to your 2015 Annual Report must be submitted
to MHEC on a CD, DVD, or Thumb (Flash)-Drive. The only exceptions are the
Guaranty Student Tuition Fund Payment and page 15 of the annual report, which is
the signed affidavit page.
documents must be copied onto a CD, DVD, or Thumb
(Flash)-Drive, and returned to MHEC in their original
file formats (Word Document '.doc'/'.docx' or Excel Workbook
- Annual Report - Only the original signed Affidavit (page 15) must be
returned as hard copy with your submission; otherwise, the Annual Report
must be returned electronically in MS Word format
- Form 5 - Program Information (Excel)
- Form 6 - Personnel Information (Excel)
- Form 7 - Enrollment, Completion, and Employment Data (Excel)
- Form 8 - Verification of Employment Data Reported on Form 7 (Excel)
- Form 9 - License Exam Pass Rate and Verification of Pass Rate, if
- Addendum A - Training Locations for Real Estate Schools (Excel)
- Form S-5 - Private Career School Financial Information (Excel)
Please go to the
PCS Forms Search page to download all annual report forms and instructions.
If your school has
WIOA approved programs, there are no special data submission requirements
specific for WIOA programs. Since all Form 7 and Form 8 information is being
submitted electronically per the above PCS requirements, duplicate submission
for WIOA is not required.
If you have any questions, please contact your assigned MHEC staff liaison,
or MHEC administrative assistant
Return to Private Career School homepage
Return to MHEC homepage