Private Career School
Annual Reporting for Fiscal Year 2012
7/1/2011 thru 6/30/2012
Files Available July 1 thru
September 30, 2012
Welcome to the web portal access for the Private Career School annual reporting.
This is the Entry Page for the 2012 Annual Report for Private Career Schools. Please read the
The Table of Contents for the annual report provides a detailed list of the sections and forms that
are available to complete the annual report. By mail, you will have been sent a Master
Checklist and your S-10 forms. Please use this checklist to ensure that all the required documents
are completed and returned to the Commission by the close of business on September 4, 2012.
The S-10 Form for each program offered by your school during the reporting
period, July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2012, will have been mailed to you, as well as the directions for
completing the S-10 Form. The S-10 Form is NOT available on the web.
Beginning with this Fiscal Year's (2012) Annual Reporting information
submission, the following data MUST be submitted on electronic media in it's original
file format (Word Document '.doc' or Excel Workbook '.xls') on a CD, DVD, or Thumb-Drive.
- Annual Report - An original Affidavit (page 15) must be printed, signed and returned with your submission (Word)
- Form 5 - Program Information (Excel)
- Form 6 - Personnel Information (Excel)
- Form 7 - Enrollment, Completion, and Employment Data (Excel)
- Form 8 - Verification of Employment Data Reported on Form 7 (Excel)
- Form 9 - License Exam Pass Rate and Verification of Pass Rate, if applicable (Excel)
- Addendum A - Training Locations for Real Estate and Tax Schools (Excel)
- Form S-5 - Private Career School Financial Information (Word)
Please go to the PCS Forms Search page to
select your school and find which forms are required for your school to submit to MHEC for the
Private Career School 2012 Annual Report. This page will also list all the programs
(and forms for those programs) that need to be included in your Annual Report, except the S-10 forms which
were mailed to you.
If your school has
WIA approved programs, starting this Fiscal Year, there are no special
data submission requirements specific for WIA programs. Since all Form 7 and
Form 8 information is being submitted electronically per the above PCS
requirements, duplicate submission for WIA is not required.
If you have any questions, please contact Ronda Brown at 410-767-3403.